Mary Jo Wimmer, Principal
Customized curriculum designed for hands on, practical training for your board, staff or community. For organizations and communities who want to be intentional about improving their strategies and performance.
- Board Performance Assessment
- On-Site Board Development and Training
- Tailored Board Recruitment
- Certified Trainer for Myer’s Briggs Type Indicator
- Team Performance Assessment
- Practical Team Building Exercises
- Conflict Management
Training and Design
- Powerful Training Workshop
- Meeting Facilitation
- Community Planning Development
- Program and Curriculum Design
- Intercultural Competency Development
- Art of Hosting
- Customized Training and Development
- Organizational and Individual Coaching
- Strategic Planning
- Mission and Vision Development
The mission of Trillium Leadership Development is to provide direction, problem-solving and leadership development to businesses, churches, non-profits and communities in rural Minnesota. Mary Jo brings 30 years of experience to providing outcome based design and helping organizations live out their mission. She does this through encouraging intentionality around desired outcomes and providing the tools for goal achievement.
In addition to independent consultant work for organizations, churches and communities, her current work includes:
- Senior Trainer and Design Team Member for the Blandin Foundation’s Community Leadership Programs
- Certified Facilitator with the Anderson Center for Management and Leadership Development
- Intercultural Development Inventory – Qualified Administrator
- Member of One Ummah Consulting
She holds a Master’s Degree from Michigan State University in Adult and Extension Education and is a veteran of the United States Peace Corps.
One of Mary Jo’s most recent endevours has been to co-author Powerful Training: Practical Tools for Real Life Trainers and create a series of workshops based around the concepts of intentionality and reflection in training employees. When these techniques are practiced, employees gain the benefits of a true learning environment where they are free to both teach and learn. Powerful Training improves a trainer’s ability to relate to their learners in meaningful ways, and to present engaging materials with relevant and effective methods. Click below to learn more about these professional train-the-trainer workshops.
“I looked forward to working with Mary Jo because I knew every minute I was there would be filled with food for my brain and spirit.”